Attend the Opening Plenary
- CADCA is offering the “Best of CADCA Virtual Events” bonus content tomorrow, July 9, at 9:45 am EST. Take time to visit our Resource Partners, get better acquainted with the platform, view the daily schedule and plan your agenda ahead of time.
- This year’s Opening Plenary featuring CDC Director Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky, will occur on Monday, July 12, from 10-11 am EDT. Be sure to attend this special event!
Verify Your Login Credentials
Access the Virtual Platform
Refresh Your Browser
- To ensure you have access to the most up-to-date information and resources, please refresh your browser each time you visit the platform by clicking CTRL-R.
Download CADCA’s Mid-Year App
- Have all the information you need about the training session schedule and more in the palm of your hand. Search “CADCA” in the app store today.
Join the Conversation
- Share your Mid-Year experience by using the hashtag #CADCAMidYear on all your social media posts. Don’t forget to follow CADCA (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) for live updates!
- Network before, during and after Mid-Year on the CADCA Community. Here you can continue asking questions to fellow attendees, connect with others and share resources with CADCA members.
Picture Perfect at the Photo Booth
- *New* Snap a pic, keep it as a fun take away and share it on social media using the hashtag #CADCAMidYear! This is a fun way to see others who are attending Mid-Year, too! Click on the blue “Virtual Photo Booth” banner on the platform lobby.
Network with Fellow Attendees
- Build connections, launch conversations, learn and share knowledge with fellow attendees. Networking opportunities will occur on Monday from 12:30-1 pm and Tuesday-Thursday from 2-2:30 pm EDT.
- Stop by CADCA Corner to learn more about CADCA. Access information on:
- Membership – Learn about all member benefits including the members-only CADCA Community, discounts to future trainings and our public policy efforts.
- Evaluation & Research – Stop by to identify data sources, data gathering, analysis, reports, presentations and other evaluation topics, ask about CADCA’s GOT Outcomes! application process which is now open and discover our Research into Action Webinar Series. Schedule a one-on-one appointment with the Evaluation and Research team!
- Coalition Development Support (CDS) – Find the support your coalition needs on all elements of the Strategic Prevention Framework model. Schedule a one-on-one appointment during or after Mid-Year.
- Customized Trainings & Services – CADCA’s trainings and services include customized adult and youth coalition training, evidence-based tobacco prevention, evaluation and research and technical assistance. Contact Doug Rice, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
Partner and CADCA Corner Showcase
- Attend these two showcase events daily between 9-10 am EDT.
- Partner Showcase: Attend Learning Labs, discover how Mid-Year partners can support your coalition and tune-in to the RALI trailer. Visit the Partner Showcase to be in the running for a $25 gift card – winners will be notified daily!
- CADCA Corner Showcase Schedule:
- Friday – Coalition Development Services
- Monday – Membership & CADCA Community
- Tuesday – Coalition Development Support
- Wednesday – Customized Trainings & Services
- Thursday – Evaluation & Research
Training Session Recordings and Resources
- On-demand session recordings will be available to attendees 24/7 during the event through Friday, August 13.
- Training session presentations are available for download through the virtual platform, the CADCA app and CADCA.org. The password for downloading the materials is: MYTI2021
Give Back with Our Member Community Service Project
- Join us for an exclusive members-only virtual volunteer event during Mid-Year on Tuesday, July 13, at 6 pm EDT. You will have the opportunity to write letters to deployed troops or children in hospitals. Our letters will brighten the day of these important heroes and community members! Sign-up today! For questions, email Lauren Blackwell at email@example.com. Click here to read a full description of the Membership Community Service Project.
Share CADCA’s Press Release Template
- CADCA developed an attendee press release template that allows you to get the word out about your involvement in this event in a personalized way.