How much does it cost to attend CADCA’s Mid-Year Training Institute?
Note: All attendees must be registered with their own unique email address (no duplicates are allowed in our system)
What is included in the registration rate?
- Access to all sessions in all tracks, Sunday, July 16 – Thursday, July 20, 2023
- Admission to the Exhibition Hall
- CADCA bag
- Access to all session handouts and PowerPoint presentations (pending permission to post from speakers)
- Networking activities
How do I qualify for the group registration rate?
- All individuals must be associated with the SAME coalition/organization (no exceptions)
- Coalition/organization must be an active CADCA member
- Group must contain a minimum of 5 FULL-PAYING individuals (scholarship recipients & speakers do not count towards members of the group)
- All members must be registered at the same time & pay in one transaction, using one form of payment
How to attend Mid-Year at the member rate?
Purchase a one-year membership before you register and get the reduced member rate! Members save over $200 per registrant and gain access CADCA’s online networking forum, the CADCA Community.
For details, contact CADCA’s Membership Team at email@example.com or call 703-706-0560 ext. 261.
How can I register?
- Via our Member Portal
- Submit PDF registration form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an invoice
Follow these step-by-step instructions for detailed info on how to register for Mid-Year.
You are not considered registered for the conference until either payment or a purchase order has been received. Payment must be postmarked by June 26, 2023. Official Purchase Orders (PO) are accepted (not Purchase Requisitions) provided the following guidelines are met. If you submit a PO to CADCA, you are guaranteeing payment for the full amount of the PO by July 16th.
PLEASE NOTE: If you receive an error message stating: “ATTENTION! You must be associated with an organization to be able to perform group event registration.” The organization with your account is not linked properly. To resolve, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waiver of Liability
As a requirement to attend a CADCA Training Event, attendees must acknowledge CADCA’s Waiver of Liability.
CADCA will be utilizing a system that facilitates limited contact badge distribution for all participants. Additionally, the Gaylord will undergo frequent, enhanced disinfecting of high-touch event areas, in accordance with their Commitment to Cleanliness.
What are CADCA’s Cancellation/Refund/Substitution Policies?
Substitutions are free of charge and must be submitted in writing via e-mail to email@example.com along with a NEW and completed PDF registration form. CADCA has a NO REFUND policy. Cancellations, conference no shows or failures to attend the training event will not receive a refund or credit towards a future CADCA Training Event.
Participants with Disabilities or Special Needs: If you have a disability or special need that may affect your participation at Forum, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
By registering for the CADCA event, you are providing us with permission to include your name, organization, and state information for the list of attendees and use of your image captured in photographs/videos online.
BY REGISTERING FOR THIS TRAINING EVENT, YOU AGREE TO THE CADCA REGISTRATION POLICY.