Join CADCA at “Saving Lives: Innovative Solutions to the Opioid Crisis,” Sept. 7-8 at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, Minn.
The event is hosted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Minnesota; the U.S. Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces; the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration; and the Hazelden Betty Ford Institute for Recovery Advocacy.
Join law enforcement and public health experts from across the nation for a discussion on how to establish critical partnerships and effective programs for combatting the heroin, fentanyl and prescription opioid crisis in your communities.
· Carlton Hall, CADCA’s Deputy Director, Training, Technical Assistance and Outreach, National Coalition Institute
· Andrew Luger, U.S. Attorney for Minnesota
· Emily Johnson Piper, Minnesota Department of Human Services Commissioner
· Carol Falkowski, educator and presenter, Drug Abuse Dialogues
· Mark Mishek, president and CEO, Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
· Additional key leaders from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation and leaders from more than 12 states across the country
Find out more information on the event, including registration, hotels and agenda.