The Deadline for Scholarships for CADCA’s Mid-Year Training Institute has Passed!
Each adult or youth scholarship will cover:
- Lodging (room & taxes only) for four (4) nights at the Gaylord Texan Hotel & Convention Center
- Registration fee to attend Mid-Year
- Once individuals are selected, the scholarship cannot be transferred to another individual within your coalition if the original recipient is unable to attend.
- The scholarship can neither be divided amongst members of a coalition, nor applied to registration as opposed to lodging or vice versa.
- Scholarships from previous years cannot be applied to the current year.
- A scholarship for one person in the coalition does not mean everyone at the coalition who applied also received a scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient will be held responsible for any expenses CADCA incurs because of failure to attend, late arrival/early departure, hotel room fees and meals not included in registration.
All applicants will be notified via email to the address(es) provided within the application beginning in early May.
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org