CADCA provides a variety of customized training and technical assistance opportunities including trainings (half to multiple days), keynote addresses, conference workshops and on-site technical assistance encounters. We focus on teaching what skills to know, processes to follow and products to produce, to establish and maintain a highly effective and long-lasting substance misuse prevention coalitions in their community.
Why Choose us?
- 30+ years of experience
- Certified trainers - experts in the field
- Hands on content; engaging, innovative virtual platforms
Trainings and services include:
- Customized adult and youth coalition training
- Evidence-based tobacco prevention
- Evaluation and Research services
- Technical assistance
Take advantage of CADCA’s Evaluation and Research experts by choosing us to manage and leverage your coalition’s data. Let our team share best data collection practices, help analyze your data and develop resources for your coalition. Reach out to Doug Rice at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.