When was CADCA's 21st Annual Mid-Year Training Institute?
Mid-Year occurs Sunday, July 17 - Thursday, July 21, 2022
Where is Mid-Year being held?
Mid-Year will take place at Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Kissimmee, Florida.
Who attends Mid-Year?
Educators | Faith Leaders | Individuals in Recovery | Justice Personnel | Law Enforcement | Mental Health Consumers | Military and Military Families | Parents | Prevention Specialists | Public Health Professionals | Researchers | State and Local Coalition Leaders | Substance Use & Mental Health Professionals | Treatment Providers | Youth
- Training from top experts in the field
- Information, tools and strategies to take your prevention work to the next level
- The latest science, news and trends on substance misuse issues
- The opportunity to network with thousands of advocates passionate about prevention
- Specialized youth leadership training
When are the registration deadlines?
Key registration deadlines include the Early Bird on Monday, June 13, 2022 (best savings), and Advance on Monday, June 27, 2022
How do I register?
Individuals are encouraged to register online through CADCA’s website, but there is also a print form available that can be faxed in to CADCA. The online registration system is open now, or you can download the form and mail/fax your form to us now.
Do I need to acknowledge CADCA's COVID-19 Waiver of Liability?
Yes, as a requirement to attend a CADCA Training Event, attendees must acknowledge CADCA’s COVID-19 Waiver of Liability during the registration process. View the waiver prior to registering.
What does the registration include?
- Access to all sessions in all tracks, Sunday, July 17 - Thursday, July 21, 2022
- Admission to the Exhibition Hall
- CADCA bag and informational program
- Access to all session handouts and PowerPoint presentations (pending permission to post from speakers)
- Networking activities
What is the age cut-off for a Youth Leadership (YL) registration?
Anyone 18 years of age or younger is considered a youth. Anyone 19 years of age and older must register at the adult rate.
Can youth attend the YL training on their own?
Youth must be accompanied by an adult. The chaperoning adult must also be registered to attend the Forum at the applicable rate.
What will take place during the YL track and what is the schedule?
Click here to access the Youth Leadership details, schedule and parent/guardian consent form.