Submission Deadline: Noon EDT Friday, September 21, 2018
The scholarship application form for the 2019 Forum is now open. If you wish to apply, please click on the applicable link below. The scholarship will cover lodging for four nights and the applicable registration fee. All applications must be submitted online and must be fully completed to be considered.
For questions, email email@example.com.
|Apply Here For ADULT SCHOLARSHIPS
||Apply Here FOR YOUTH SCHOLARSHIPS
- All submitters will be notified by email to the addresses provided on the application form.
- Once recipients are selected, the scholarship cannot be transferred to another individual within your coalition if the original recipient is now unable to attend.
- The scholarship cannot be divided among other members of the coalition and applied to registrations rather than housing.
- A scholarship from another year cannot be applied as a scholarship for this year.
- A scholarship for one person in the coalition does not mean everyone at the coalition who applied also received a scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients must stay for the entirety of Forum (Sunday evening through Thursday afternoon).
- If you are an adult chaperone attending with a youth scholarship recipient, you must register and pay at the applicable rate. A youth scholarship only covers the room, room tax and registration for that individual. A youth scholarship does not cover the chaperone’s fees.
- The scholarship recipient will be held responsible for any expenses CADCA incurs because of failure to attend or late arrival/early departure. This may include hotel room fees and meals included in registration.
- Recipients may be asked to assist CADCA staff during the National Leadership Forum with seat drops, handing out programs, etc.
- Adult scholarship recipients will serve as room monitors for no less than one training session at Forum.
Scholarship recipient notifications will be emailed out the week of October 22, 2018.