After 2 years, coalition leaders from around the world will once again be able to come together under one roof to network, learn from each other, and share experiences to take back home to their countries. This year’s Mid-Year Training Institute will consist of:
- Attendees from approximately 23 countries from around the world
- Coalition leaders, country coordinators, representatives from organizations and institutions, including non-governmental organizations, national drug control agencies, US Embassies, local government officials, and others supporting coalition development in their respective countries
- Spanish, Russian and English training tracks
- Simultaneous interpretation available on-site
- Networking opportunities for coalitions from Latin America, Africa, Central and Southeast Asia and Europe
More Information Coming Soon!