The CADCA National Leadership Forum registration fees per person include admission to all courses, reception on Monday, breakfast and refreshment breaks Tuesday through Thursday and online access to the presentation powerpoints and list of attendees.
PDF Registration Paper Forms
(NEW!) Registration Resources
* Not a CADCA Member? Why pay a higher registration fees? Contact the Membership Department at email@example.com or 703-706-0560 ext. 228 to learn more.
**Youth: To qualify as a youth to receive the discounted fee, the participant must be 20 years in age or younger as of February 7, 2019. If you plan to attend the Youth Leadership track and are 21 years old or older, you must pay the adult member/non-member rate. No children may attend courses unless they are a paid, registered attendee. All youth registrants must also submit a Parent Consent Form.
*** Groups of 5 or more receive a discount on the early-bird and regular rates only. All groups must register and pay by January 21, 2019. In order to be eligible for these discounts, your group must meet ALL of these requirements:
- All individuals must be associated with the SAME coalition or organization
- The coalition or organization must be a member of CADCA (if a non-member, you must purchase a membership to get the reduced group rate)
- Your group must contain a minimum of 5 FULL-PAYING individuals (scholarship recipients, speakers and spouses/guest do not count towards members of the group)
- To be eligible for the group rate, all members must be registered at the same time and pay in one transaction using one form of payment. Cancellations that cause the group to drop below 5 will receive partial refund.
Guest: Guest/Spouse access is intended for a spouse/family member/friend traveling with a paying attendee. Access is limited to the welcome reception, continental breakfasts, breaks, Capitol Hill Day and exhibits only (no courses). Coalition colleagues, industry employees, exhibitor representatives not covered under the exhibitor registration, CADCA members, co-presenters, etc. do NOT qualify for this rate.
Youth Leadership Initiative Requirements: To participate in the Youth Leadership Initiative, both youth and their adult advisors must attend ALL YOUTH sessions throughout the week. Adults must attend with at least one youth and pay the adult registration rate. Please check the applicable box on the registration form if you plan to attend. Youth may register to attend without participating in the Youth Leadership Initiative track. All youth participating must provide the Parent/Guardian Consent Form by January 21, 2019, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 703-706-0565. For questions concerning Youth Leadership Initiative, please refer to the Youth tab of the website and for the contact information.
Need Help With Registration?
Check out our interactive chart!
By registering for the CADCA event, you are providing us with permission to include your name, organization and state information for the list of attendees and use of your image captured in photographs/videos on site.