When is CADCA's National Leadership Forum?
Forum occurs Monday, Januray 30 - Thursday, February 2, 2023
Where is Forum being held?
Forum will take place at Gaylord National in National Harbor, MD.
Who attends Forum?
Educators | Faith Leaders | Individuals in Recovery | Justice Personnel | Law Enforcement | Mental Health Consumers | Military and Military Families | Parents | Prevention Specialists | Public Health Professionals | Researchers | State and Local Coalition Leaders | Substance Use & Mental Health Professionals | Treatment Providers | Youth
- Training from top experts in the field
- Information, tools and strategies to take your prevention work to the next level
- The latest science, news and trends on substance misuse issues
- The opportunity to network with thousands of advocates passionate about prevention
- Specialized youth leadership training
When are the registration deadlines?
Key registration deadlines include the Early Bird on Monday, December 12, 2022 (best savings), and Advance on Monday, January 17, 2023
How do I register?
Individuals are encouraged to register online through CADCA’s website, but there is also a pdf/print form available that can be emailed in to CADCA. The online registration system is open now, or you can download the form and e-mail your form to us now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does the registration include?
- Access to all sessions
- Admission to the Exhibition Hall
- CADCA bag and informational program
- Access to all session handouts and PowerPoint presentations (pending permission to post from speakers)
- Networking activities
Do I need to register for Prevention Day separately?
- No, Forum registration includes Prevention Day registration
- If you are not attending Forum and ONLY Prevention Day, you will need to register for SAMHSA's 19th Annual Prevention Day - (Registration for Monday, Jan. 30th ONLY)
Receiving an error when trying to register?
- Your account is not linked to an organization profile, contact email@example.com to have this fixed
Hors d'oeuvres and beverages will be provided Monday evening, January 30 at CADCA's Opening Reception. Continental breakfasts and refreshment breaks are available Tuesday, January 31 and Wednesday, February 1. A hot plated breakfast and plated lunch will be served Thursday, February 2 at the Membership Breakfast and Awards Luncheon, respectively.
What is the age cut-off for a Youth Leadership (YL) registration?
Anyone 18 years of age or younger is considered a youth. Anyone 19 years of age and older must register at the adult rate.
Can youth attend the YL training on their own?
Youth must be accompanied by an adult. The chaperoning adult must also be registered to attend the Forum at the applicable rate.
What will take place during the YL track and what is the schedule?
Click here to access the Youth Leadership details, schedule and parent/guardian consent form.
Health and Safety
CADCA is committed to providing a safe, healthy and memorable Forum experience. We continue to closely monitor local, state and federal guidelines related to large gatherings.
CADCA encourages adherence to layered prevention strategies — vaccinations, boosters, wearing masks, self-screening and limiting yourself from exposure to COVID-19 and other infectious or transmissible diseases — as together these can help prevent severe illness and reduce the potential for strain on the healthcare system.
Click here to access CADCA's COVID-19 Waiver of Liability.
PLEASE NOTE: If local, state and/or federal guidelines change, CADCA will update protocols to reflect these changes.
Submit to Host a Training at Mid-Year!
The Call for Presentations is open to all community coalitions, community-based prevention organizations, government agencies with a focus on substance misuse, mental health, crimi...