UNITED WAY OF THE NATIONAL CAPITAL AREA (NCA)
CADCA exists to provide coalitions with the tools needed to be effective in their community. In the coming year, contributions to CADCA through United Way and the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) will help our organization create safe, healthy, drug-free communities.
CADCA is designated by two codes: #8405 and #16847:
• United Way Campaign, #8405 – listed as “Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA)”
• Combined Federal Campaign, #16847 – listed as “Drug-Free Kids Campaign - Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA)”
CADCA participates in the AmazonSmile program. AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. You can give to CADCA every time you shop Amazon simply using your account.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to smile.amazon.com
2. Log into to your amazon account – the same account you use when you shop amazon.com
3. Type in CADCA where it prompts you to choose your charity
4. Click select
5. Start shopping!!
6. Tell everyone you know to use smile.amazon.com and choose CADCA.
In the future – every time you shop amazon instead of logging into amazon.com use smile.amazon.com and you will automatically donate 0.5% of your purchase to CADCA when you shop. Remember, you DO NOT have to be a prime member to participate in this - just an Amazon shopper!