Application cut-off date is December 14, 2020.
Applicants will be notified by email of acceptance by December 31, 2020. Program starts around January 2021.
APPLICANT COMMITMENT FORM
Your participation in the Latino/a Emerging Leaders Fellowship requires your full commitment. It also requires permission and support from your supervisor. You and your supervisor should sign this Commitment Form and agree to:
1. Commit to full participation in the NHL-PTTC and CADCA Latino/a Emerging Leaders Fellowship
2. Attend all learning opportunities, including the mandatory meetings, webinars, one-on-one coaching calls, conferences, and in-person meetings. Attendance is important if I miss one or more webinars or calls, it may result in being asked to withdraw from the program.
3. Leveraging my growing expertise and leadership to disseminate program content and materials to colleagues within my organization and community, as appropriate.
4. Incorporate the Leadership Program curriculum into my current job and future career path.
5. Support the National Hispanic and Latino ATTC and PTTC and CADCA in promoting and participating in their activities.
6. Support CADCA and the National Latino Behavioral Health Association in promoting future NLBHA activities, providing feedback for program improvement, and publishing the findings of the effort.
7. Keep my supervisor, CEO, and organization informed of my actions throughout the program.
8. The use of my name and image for the promotion and participation in the Latino/a Emerging Leaders Fellowship.