- All submitters will be notified by email to the addresses provided on the application form.
- Once recipients are selected, the scholarship cannot be transferred to another individual within your coalition if the original recipient is unable to attend.
- The scholarship cannot be divided among other members of the coalition and applied to registrations rather than housing or vice versa.
- A scholarship from another year cannot be applied as a scholarship for this year.
- A scholarship for one person in the coalition does not mean everyone in the coalition who applied also received a scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients must plan to stay for the entirety of Mid-Year (Sunday evening through Thursday afternoon).
- If you are an adult chaperone attending with a youth scholarship recipient, you must register and pay at the applicable rate. A youth scholarship covers the room, room tax, and registration for that individual. A youth scholarship does not cover the chaperone’s fees.
- The scholarship recipient will be held responsible for any expenses CADCA incurs because of failure to attend or late arrival/early departure. This may include hotel room fees and meals included in registration.
- Recipients may be asked to assist CADCA staff during Mid-Year with seat drops, handing out programs, etc.
- Adult scholarship recipients will serve as room monitors for no less than one training session at Mid-Year.
Scholarship recipient notifications will begin mid-May.