Each Infographic is Downloadable - Please Click the Image
Infographics for Sharing with the Community
- CDC Non-Opioid Pain Treatment for Patients/Consumers
- Learn about nonopioid therapies to manage pain. Some of these options may actually work better and have fewer risks and side effects. Includes an easy-to-read infographic in a downloadable PDF format.
- CDC: Talk to Your Doctor About Managing Your Pain
- Patients and doctors both play roles in finding the best way to manage pain. Learn how to start a conversation with a doctor about prescription opioids.
- CDC Opioid Prescribing Checklist
- This checklist, available in a downloadable PDF format, is for primary care providers who are prescribing opioids for chronic pain and considering long-term opioid therapy for patients.
- CDC’s Rx Awareness Campaign
- This is a comprehensive list of multimedia resources--video, radio, social media, blogs, fact sheets, infographics, and Spanish-language materials--to increase awareness that prescription opioids can be addictive and dangerous and to reinforce that help is available for those suffering from an opioid use disorder.
- CDC Prescribing Graphics
- Find 20 downloadable digital memes about prescribing opioids. Accessible content for awareness campaigns on social media and in slide presentations.
- CDC Overdose Graphics
- Find dozens of downloadable digital memes about opioid overdose. Accessible content for awareness campaigns on social media and in slide presentations.