National Coalition Academy Registration
*OFFICIAL 2020 NCA REGISTRATIONS WILL OPEN IN JANUARY*
Priority is given to DFC Year 1 Recipients and will be receiving registration information shortly. If you have not received notification, please email us at NCA@cadca.org
*NCA registration guidelines below:
- All NCA attending individuals must complete their registration no later than three weeks prior to the training. This step allows participants to register/confirm their attendance.
- Coalitions will need to have a two-person team attend all three weeks of the Academy, unless the coalition graduated from the Academy in the past.
- One person must remain the same for all three weeks. The other person may change, if needed. Additional participants will be accepted on a case by case basis.
**The registration process has changed, so please read carefully before registering.
- If you have already determined the two participants for the Training, please register them under the "group registration" option.
- If you have not identified both participants, you can register the individual under the "individual registration" option.
- Note: You can register the secondary individuals at a later date, but no later than three weeks prior to each of the training weeks.
- If there are any errors in the NCA registration process CADCA reserves the right to review each registration for the appropriateness of the selected Training Site and make any necessary corrections.
Participants with Disabilities or Special Needs: If you have a disability or special need that may affect your participation at Mid-Year, please contact us at NCA@cadca.org to discuss your requirements.
By registering for the CADCA event, you are providing us with permission to include your name, organization, and state information for the list of attendees and use of your image captured in photographs/videos on site.
or 703-706-0560 ext. 221