12 pm EST | Friday, April 30, 2021
Scholarships are available to attend the 2021 Mid-Year Training Institute. All applications must be submitted online. For any questions, please email Kahlee Yeldell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarships cover the full price of registration only
- All submitters will be notified by email to the addresses provided on the application form
- Please answer all questions completely and truthfully
- Once recipients are selected, the scholarship cannot be transferred to another individual within your coalition if the original recipient is unable to attend
- The scholarship cannot be divided among other members of the coalition
- A scholarship from another year cannot be applied as a scholarship for this year
- A scholarship for one person in the coalition does not mean everyone in the coalition who applied also received a scholarship
- Scholarship recipients must plan to attend Mid-Year in its entirety (Monday through Thursday)
- If you are an adult chaperone attending with a youth scholarship recipient, you must register and pay at the applicable rate. A youth scholarship covers the registration for that individual only
Scholarship recipient notifications will be emailed mid-May 2021. Please submit your application using an email adderess to which you have easy access.