Become a Resource Partner Today!
Over 6,000 prevention professionals have attended CADCA's two premier training events since March 2020. We're excited to welcome more coalition representatives and friends in the prevention field to the 2021 Mid-Year Training Institute this July.
We invite vendors to join us at Mid-Year to showcase your organization's products and services to our coalitions. As a Resource Partner, you will have the ability to educate attendees on how you can better assist them in creating healthy and safe communities. Generate new leads, gain exposure and join in training sessions to hear how your company might better serve the prevention sector.
Resource Partner Pricing | $1,500
Mid-Year attendees will be provided with a Virtual Resource Room this year! This page will be solely devoted to the resources that you provide. Your package will include:
- Listing in the Resource Partner Directory including:
- Company logo
- Link to company website
- Social media links
- Up to (4) links to resources
- One (1) embedded video under 10 minutes
- Two (2) full registrations (Additional Resource Partner Registrations = $350 per person, maximum 2 additional)
- An exciting NEW addition for Resource Partners this Mid-Year is the inclusion of one 15-minute Learning Lab per Partner! These 15-minute informational videos are a great way to pitch your goods or services and invite further discussions at your virtual booth. Learning Labs will take place at times marketed for and dedicated to attendee-partner engagement AND their recordings will be available to all registered attendees to view on-demand throughout Mid-Year!
- Also NEW for Mid-Year, we will be able to provide a post-event list of attendee email addresses that clicked on your company listing and watched your Learning Lab!
- CADCA will provide incentivized contests to attendees who visit the Resource Partner area of the Mid-Year platform, much like the Partner Passport offered during our in-person training events.
The Mid-Year Training Institute is a can't miss opportunity to put your company and brand in front of an eager, engaged group that includes federal administrators, policymakers, government leaders, state & local coalition leaders, substance misuse & mental health professionals, prevention specialist, public health professionals, researchers, law enforcement professionals, justice personnel, addiction treatment professionals, youth & parents, individuals in recovery, faith leaders, military & military families, educators and more!
Funding from federal partners and corporate sponsors is essential for CADCA to help increase the effectiveness of community coalitions across the country. Show your support to the field while reaching your target audience.
Partnership options include:
- Scholarships for coalition leaders and/or youth
- Custom e-blasts
- ...and more!
If you are interested in securing a Resource Partner package or want more information on how CADCA can customize a sponsorship package, please email or call using the information below.
For partnership questions, contact Mia Wallace, Business Development Senior Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-706-0560 ext. 265.
For Resource Partner questions, contact Kahlee Yeldell, Meetings and Exhibits Manager, at email@example.com or 703-706-0560 ext. 269.