Access Session and Event Recordings Through the Platform
For Training Sessions find the session you would like to watch, click the teal "View Session" button and click the play button.
For Plenaries & Keynotes click the red "Session Recordings" box in the upper left hand corner and select the event you would like to watch.
Note: If you receive an authentication error message when logging into the Mid-Year platform, please clear your browser history and try again.
*Alert for registered Virtual Mid-Year attendees*
It is critical to know your login email and password ahead of time. Verify your credentials today: https://bit.ly/2WhWlS0
*Alerta* Es de vital importancia que registre su correo electrónico y contraseña para poder ingresar a la plataforma de conferencias virtuales. Por favor regístrese a la mayor brevedad posible: https://bit.ly/3hsuRBy
Attendees do not need to pre-register for sessions.
All times listed are Eastern Daylight Time
Interested in attending CADCA’s 2020 Virtual Mid-Year? We’re here to help.
Times have changed, which means you may need to justify the expenses and time out of work required to attend Virtual Mid-Year. CADCA has developed a Justification Letter that you can share with your leadership to explain the importance of attending this unique world-class training event.
- Reduced registration rates
- 85+ sophisticated training sessions and workshops lead by experts in the prevention field, coalitions from around the globe and federal agency partners
- Bonus content from additional keynote sessions led by national prevention leaders
- CEU/CHES credits available
- 24/7 access to on-demand recordings during Virtual Mid-Year
- This allows attendees to virtually listen into and experience every single training session offered
- Networking opportunities
- Wellness activities
- And more
This is a training event you do not want to miss!
Download the Virtual Mid-Year 1-Pager
CADCA's Statement on Coronavirus Disease 2019