Attendees do not need to pre-register for sessions.
All times listed are Eastern Daylight Time
Interested in attending CADCA’s 2020 Virtual Mid-Year? We’re here to help.
Times have changed, which means you may need to justify the expenses and time out of work required to attend Virtual Mid-Year. CADCA has developed a Justification Letter that you can share with your leadership to explain the importance of attending this unique world-class training event.
- Reduced registration rates
- 85+ sophisticated training sessions and workshops lead by experts in the prevention field, coalitions from around the globe and federal agency partners
- Bonus content from additional keynote sessions led by national prevention leaders
- CEU/CHES credits available
- 24/7 access to on-demand recordings during Virtual Mid-Year
- This allows attendees to virtually listen into and experience every single training session offered
- Networking opportunities
- Wellness activities
- And more
This is a training event you do not want to miss!
Download the Virtual Mid-Year 1-Pager
CADCA's Statement on Coronavirus Disease 2019