CADCA's Mid-Year Training Institute
That's A Wrap!
Looking for information regarding CEU's, Certificate of Attendance or CHES credits?
Official Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits are available through George Mason University (GMU). Forms are available on page 65 of the printed program you received at check-in 3. A $30 fee for nonproﬁt organizations and $40 fee for for-proﬁt organizations must be paid directly to GMU.
No fee is charged to obtain a letter of attendance after the meeting.
To receive a certificate of CECH for CHES/MCHES, you must:
- Complete the sign-in sheet provided by the session monitor for each session attended.
- Track your attended sessions on the "Training Contact Hours" page of your program you received in your bag at Registration.
- Submit your request via email to Kahlee Yeldell at email@example.com. YOU MUST INCLUDE your first and last name, your CHES ID, a list of all sessions you attended at Mid-Year and a contact number and email address for follow up.
- DO NOT forget to sign-in to your attended sessions. We will cross check attendance with submissions. Please write legibly.
- Please allow up to 20 business days from the day you submitted for processing.