CADCA has been working on establishing anti-drug community coalitions in the Republic of the Philippines since 2012. CADCA’s trainings in the Philippines have led to the building and strengthening of capacity of local communities. The result has been a highly active response from key community stakeholders to work comprehensively toward addressing illicit drug problems.
To date, a total of 27 anti-drug community coalitions have been organized and are in existence throughout the Philippines. As a result of this effort, an umbrella organization composed of CADCA-trained coordinators from all 27 community coalitions have formed the Association of Anti-Drug Abuse Coalitions of the Philippines Incorporated or AADAC PHIL Inc.
AADAC PHL – Association of Anti-Drug Abuse Coalition of the Philippines Incorporated
AADAC PHL is a non-government organization (NGO) that closely collaborates with CADCA on coalition-building efforts in the Philippines. It serves as a governing body that ensures all members of the Anti-Drug Abuse Coalitions are functioning in accordance with the mandate of the organization; aids the government and other private organizations in their drug abuse prevention efforts through an efficient strategic measures; and acts as prime mover to spread the creation of new anti-Drug Abuse Coalitions in the country.
National Network of Community Anti-Drug Coalitions in the Philippines
1. Community Against Illegal Substance Abuse Coalition of Angono (CAISA CA)
2. Community Anti - Drug Abuse Coalition of Bacolod (CADCOB)
3. Basco Against Drugs and Cigarettes (BADCA)
4. Community Anti - Drug Coalition of Calamba City (CADCC)
5. Calapan City Anti - Drug Coalition
6. Calumpang Bisigla Kontra Droga
7. Community Anti - Drug Coalition of Makati (CADMAK)
8. Coalition Against Drug Abuse of Malanday
9. Calumpang Anti - Drug Abuse Coalition
10. Coalition on Substance Abuse Prevention & Education (COSAPE)
11. Community Anti - Drug Coalition of Muntinlupa (CADCOM)
12. Community Against Drug Abuse in Puerto Princesa and Palawan
13. Greater Lagro Anti - Drug Coalition
14. Tandang - Sora Anti - Drug Coalition
15. Sto. Cristo Anti - Drug Coalition
16. San Juan Anti - Drug Absue Coalition (SJADAC)
17. San Pedro Anti - Drug Absue Coalition (SPADAC)
18. Community Anti - Drug Coalition of Sta. Rosa (CADStaR)
19. Community Anti - Drug Coalition of Tanay (CADCOT)
20. Community Anti - Drug Coalition of Tayabas City (CADCT)
21. City Coalitions of Anti - Drug Abuse Advocates (CICADA)
22. Community Anti-Drug Coalition of Kalibo City
23. Community Anti-Drug Coalition of Malay
24. Community Anti-Drug Coalition of Pandan
25. Community Anti-Drug Coalition of Kidapawan
26. Community Anti-Drug Coalition of Iloilo City
27. Community Anti-Drug Coalition of Cavite City
For questions or more information, please email email@example.com.
Submit to Host a Training at Mid-Year!
The Call for Presentations is open to all community coalitions, community-based prevention organizations, government agencies with a focus on substance misuse, mental health, crimi...