CADCA’s work in Kenya started in 2011 in the capital city of Nairobi, later expanding to the coastal city of Mombasa. In 2017, under the Training of Leaders (TOL) initiative, eight new coalitions were formed, totaling 10 community coalitions in the country. Together, the coalitions have formed CADCKE – Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of Kenya, an umbrella organization focused on strengthening the capacity of Kenyan coalitions. In Kenya, the coalitions have the support of the National Authority for the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse (NACADA), as well as several other local government representatives and civil society.
- Mvita Sub-County Coalition
- Likoni Sub-County Coalition
- Msambweni Sub-County Coalition
- Kandara Sub-County Coalition
- Kibra Sub-County Coalition
- Kasarani Sub-County Coalition
- Mathari Sub-County Coalition
For questions or more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.