What is the Coalition Ideas Fair?
The Coalition Ideas Fair is a poster presentation session during Forum, in which emerging prevention research and cutting-edge strategies and implementation in coalition work are displayed. CADCA is actively seeking submissions from coalitions, students and researchers that feature:
- Innovative approaches to coalition work;
- Recent successful outcomes in addressing substance misuse issues;
- Up-to-date interventions and strategies (particularly environmental-level strategies);
- Recent original substance misuse research
Submissions on community assessments and community-based participatory research will also be considered. This year’s theme is “Every Day CADCA Trains: Prevention Today for a Safer Tomorrow.”
Ideas Fair Poster Displays will be featured during the Opening Reception on the evening of Monday, January 31, 2022, and during the Continental Breakfasts on Tuesday, February 1, and Wednesday, February 2, 2022.
If you have any questions about the Ideas Fair or submitting proposals for an Ideas Fair Display, please contact CADCA's Evaluation & Research team at email@example.com.
IDEAS FAIR PRESENTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- The lead presenter for each selected Coalition Ideas Fair display will receive the reduced registration rate of $450.
- Additional presenters must register at their applicable registration rate. For rate information, please visit cadca.org/forum2022/registration
Close of Business Friday, October 29, 2021