12 (noon) EST Monday, November 30, 2020
Scholarships are available to attend Forum. All applications must be submitted online. For any questions, please email Kahlee Yeldell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submitters will be notified by email to the addresses provided on the application form.
- Please answer each question truthfully.
- Once recipients are selected, the scholarship cannot be transferred to another individual within your coalition if the original recipient is unable to attend.
- The scholarship cannot be divided among other members of the coalition.
- A scholarship from another year cannot be applied as a scholarship for this year.
- A scholarship for one person in the coalition does not mean everyone in the coalition who applied also received a scholarship. Scholarship recipients must plan to attend Forum in its entirety (Monday evening through Thursday afternoon).
- If you are an adult chaperone attending with a youth scholarship recipient, you must register and pay at the applicable rate. A youth scholarship covers the registration for that individual. A youth scholarship does not cover the chaperone’s fees.
Scholarship recipient notifications will be emailed mid-December.