- CADCA's 28th National Leadership Forum and SAMHSA's 14th Prevention Day App
- Call for Presentations and Ideas Fair Displays
- Capitol Hill Day
- DFC Workshops
- Exhibits & Partnerships
- SAMHSA's 14th Annual Prevention Day
- Schedule of Events
- Scholarships & Awards
- Training Sessions
- Travel & Local Attractions
- Youth Leadership Summit
Travel & Local Attractions
Airline & Car Discounts
The Washington, DC area is served by three major airports: Ronald Regan National (DCA), Dulles International (IAD) and Baltimore-Washington International (BWI).
CADCA has partnered with United to provide CADCA Forum attendees a discount of 2% to 10% off published fares for travel to Washington, D.C. area. The valid travel dates for this discount are 2/3/2017 to 2/12/2017. To make a reservation:
- You may book online at www.united.com and enter the Offer Code ZXTG326841 in the Offer Code box when searching for your flights.
- You may also call United Meetings at 800-426-1122. Please refer to Agreement Code: 326841 and Z Code: ZXTG. Outside of the United States, please call your local United Airlines Reservation Office. There will be a service fee for all tickets issued through United Meetings Reservations Desk.
Please note: Not valid with other discount certificates, coupons, or promotional offers.
CADCA has partnered with Delta to provide CADCA Forum attendees a discount of between 2% - 10% off round-trip fares for travel to Washington, D.C. area. The valid travel dates for this discount are 2/1/2017 to 2/14/2017. To make a reservation:
- Go to www.delta.com to book your flight. Enter your Meeting Event Code NMPHC when searching for your flight.
- Call Delta Meeting Network reservations at 1-800-328-1111 Monday-Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm CDT. Please note that a direct ticketing fee will apply for booking by phone.
Please note: Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons, or promotional offers.
Hertz is offering CADCA members the opportunity to save up to 25% on rentals through the Hertz Gold plus Rewards program and the new Gold Choice service, which allows you to choose an upgrade. Log-in to the CADCA Member Center to access this benefit.
Need Help Booking Travel?
Attendees may call or e-mail our preferred travel agency, Travel Destinations, for reservations. Travel Destinations will search and offer you the best fares to match your travel preferences. To make your travel arrangements, contact Travel Destinations at 1-800-368-2383 or email@example.com, and mention that you're a CADCA Forum attendee.
|To/From Airports||Ronald Reagan National (DCA)||Dulles International (IAD)||Baltimore-Washington International (BWI)|
|Estimated Time||20 minutes||55 minutes||45 minutes|
|* Shuttle Pricing||$18||$45||$45|
|* Taxi Pricing||$28||$80||$70|
* For Shuttle Service from DCA, BWI, or IAD please contact Super Shuttle by clicking here.
* Estimated pricing is for one-way rate per passenger.
Parking at the Gaylard National Hotel
The current daily rate is $28 and subject to change. The current valet parking rate is $41.There are multiple garages in the National Harbor area with lower rates if you do plan to park for an extended period of time.
Organized by the Gaylord National Hotel
The Gaylord National Hotel offers shuttle service on a daily basis to/from Downtown DC Shuttle Services provide continuous service to:
Welcome Center (1001 E. Street NW)
Union Station (50 Massachusetts Ave NE)
Please click here for the latest information on rates and departure schedules.
Parking at the hotel is available at $28/daily fee.
Organized by CADCA
Metro: Eisenhower Avenue Station Shuttle (Yellow Line)
CADCA will provide continuous shuttle service between Gaylord National and this Metro station. The shuttles will pick up and drop off at Gaylord National’s Maryland Ballroom Entrance. Community Prevention Day and Forum attendees must show their badges to the drivers when boarding the shuttles. This service is complimentary for CADCA delegates.
Hours of operation:
1 pm 9 pm
Monday - Thursday
7 am - 7 pm
Average temperatures for the Greater Metropolitan Region in February range from 30°F to 47°F. It can be challenging to control the temperatures of large ballrooms and meeting rooms. Please come prepared dressed in layers.
National Harbor....Experience DC Waterfront
National Harbor has so many things to offer attendees of the National Leadership Forum. From shopping, dining, to sightseeing, it is a one stop experience that will leave you wanting to return for years to come. Whether you are a fine diner or a frugal one, the Harbor has plenty of options for you to choose from. Same can be said for their retail opportunities. Please be sure to take some time during your visit to explore the area while in town….of course not while you are supposed to be in your sessions!!! For more information, please visit their website by clicking here.
For a map of National Harbor, please click here.
For special offers for Wizards or Capitals games, please contact Jam Anderson at JANDERSON@MONUMENTALSPORTS.COM.
Wizards vs Golden St Feb 3
Wizards vs Philadelphia Feb 5
Capitals vs Florida Feb 2
Capitals vs NY Islanders Feb 4