By partnering with CADCA you can:
- Supply in-kind financial support to our Drug-Free Kids Campaign, the National Leadership Forum, the Mid-Year Training Institute, National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month (NMAAM) and other training activities
- Create and execute mutually beneficial projects that support and build effective community coalitions throughout the United States
- Help us create and disseminate materials on topics that include drug testing, prescription and over-the-counter drug abuse and related topics
- Help us provide training and technical assistance to coalitions as they develop strategies to keep their youth, families and communities safe and drug-free
- Collaborate on national policy issues and campaigns; meet and collaborate other national corporate agency executives
- Assist in supporting major communications outreach, including Coalitions Online and CADCA TV
Learn how your business can support drug-free communities by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.