About Us – Board of Directors
CADCA’s Board of Directors consists of 17 individuals representing the wide span of CADCA’s membership. And similar to the CADCA Advisory Committee, its Board of Directors includes representatives from state and local drug prevention coalitions, state substance abuse and mental health services, addiction treatment programs and post-secondary training institutions, the military, the court system, sports teams, businesses and organizations serving racial and ethnic populations.
- Senior Vice President for FaegreBD Consulting
- Managing Partner, SGI Global, LLC
- President, U.S. Community Publishing, Gannett Company, Inc.
- President, Southeast Missouri State University
- Deputy National Mental Health Program Director, Addictive Disorders Veterans Healthcare Administration
- Arkansas Drug Director
- General Frank J. Grass, Chief, National Guard Bureau
- Founder and Principal, Attention USA
- Executive Director, The Miami Coalition for a Safe and Drug-Free Community
- Chair, Drug-Free Noble County and Judge, Noble Superior Court, Division 2
- Former Chief Executive Officer of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and Executive Publisher, Science Magazine
- Chairman of the Board, San Antonio Fighting Back, Inc.
- Managing Partner, Red Dog Ventures, LLC
- Vice Chairman and Partner, Heidrick & Struggles, Inc.
- Chief Risk Officer, M&T Bank